Asia Rooms and Asia Hotels
Asia Travel & Asia Rooms
Traveling to Asia, the largest continent in the world, offers a plethora of adventure and experiences. It’s rich culture and diverse populations make it such an attractive destination, no matter which country you visit.
Low-cost airlines and hotel in Asia have made it so much easier to travel from one Asian city to the next, allowing you to make the most out of your travel budget.
There is so much to see, do, try, and learn in this exotic continent filled; where both history and technology merge gracefully.
Each city holds secrets of its own, waiting for you to discover what makes them tick; the restaurants, little shops, and cultural avenues. You won’t have to worry about getting lost, because travel guides can show you the way.
Asia is also known for its unmatched, sparkling white-sand beaches and palm-fringed shores. Thailand has hundreds of islands, carved out in limestone cliffs that are famous the world over.
The islands of Vietnam and the Philippines, with wide choices of low-budget accommodation, make it easy to experience a piece of paradise. As many of these islands are off-the-beaten-track, reviews are a helpful tool in deciding which resorts are worth staying at.
Luxury travelers have also been drawn to the extravagant resorts that await you in southern India, where the most opulent island retreats can make your tropical dreams come true.
The flavorful cuisines of the continent are another major attraction in this continent. From the bustling streets of Bangkok that lure you with their fiery dishes, Delhi’s spice-infused cuisine, to the finest Chinese food in five-star restaurants in Hong Kong, there’s always something new to try.
In addition, Asia rooms can be found in every corner and in every big city, and come in all shapes and sizes.
Go back in time as you explore destinations that have retained so much of its centuries-old culture, such as Kyoto and Tibet.
Here you will also find accommodations ideal for booking, many of which also resemble the local culture, helping you immerse in the surreal age-old scenery of these places.
The classic, oriental architecture makes it difficult not to fall in love with Asia. But wherever you decide to book, many Asia hotels are equipped with the modern facilities you need whether you are traveling for business or pleasure.
* JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Takes Luxury to New Heights »
* Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts Keeps Guests Connected with Free Wi-fi Access at All Properties and in Hotel Limousines »
* Hyatt Gold Passport Card Promotion; Thousands of Bonus Points Free »
* Four Seasons Hotels Special Deals Brings Extraordinary Experiences to Life with Special Offers »
* Raffles Hotels & Resorts Launches a New Collection of Packages for Every Occasion »
* Seeking Spa Vacation Packages? Sheraton Hotels Continues to Expand Signature Spa Getaways »
* Hyatt Gold Passport Promotion - Free Nights, Upgrades and Miles »
* Love Is In The Air At The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong »
* Once in a Blue Moon: the Ultimate Romantic Dinner at Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui »
Beijing Luxury Hotels Welcome Shangri-La's Debut Of Kerry Hotel, Beijing »
W Bali Resort and Spa Provides a 'New Scene Unseen' Within a Trendy Beachfront Enclave »
Shangri-La Named "Best Business Hotel Brand In Asia-Pacific" In Business Traveller Poll »